Advertising In Amazon: The do's and don't of Amazon Product Video Production
Know about the rules and stick to them. Some vital ones to note:
• Recordings should be totally in English.
• Any statements you make (inferred or expressed) should be upheld by proof. Any case that could sensibly be deciphered as a verifiable assertion should be precise and validated. In other words, if you claim your glass holds water, it better not leak.
• Any items utilized should be yours and you should be the brand proprietor.
• No slanderous or deprecatory assertions about contender items or brands. Proclamations about contending items should be authentic.
• Recordings should not contain costs, advancement data, markdown claims (counting words, for example, "modest," "reasonable," "on special," and so forth), or time-touchy data. Stick to the features, basically.
• No wellbeing claims, clinical cases, or clinical counsel (see the full area on this point in Seller Central for more data).
• No disputable, political, delicate, or physically interesting substance.
• Don't lead people away from Amazon
What else do I need to know to get a successful video made that will promote my product on Amazon?
This is where we come in. Schedule a free consultation https://www.video-production.co/contact today and let Brainiac crank out your next round (or first round) of Amazon Product Videos. Check out our Amazon Product videos now -